today we will be taking notes from a helpful video on how to create a weebly website. please write the following on a chart (see below):
What I Wonder What I Learned Still Wonder
As you watch the video, please fill out the "What I Learned" and "Still Wonder". We will place the "Still Wonder" questions on sticky notes and place them on the front board. Then, as others read and know the answer to your wonder, they will find you and demonstrate their expertise.
today is the day the rough draft of your first article will be due. once it has been approved by me you will edit and revise (grammarly isn't ready for us yet). then u will determine a username and a password and begin working on exploring your own website creation in class.
today we will continue working on your first article ("About the Author" or "About the Topic"). Be certain to write your rough draft first and have it checked by me. Then you will type it and run through Grammarly before being approved for your final draft. After you have completed your final draft, I will set up your username and password for your site. woot woot!
Article: First draft due Tue. 9/10
we will begin with looking at a very special website!
1. Choose your web site topic
2. Create 8 or more subtopics for your main topic
3. Begin working on your "About the Author" article
4. Be prepared to have your topics approved by me, and then you will be choosing a username and password for Weebly
i am looking forward to getting the list below from those of you who haven't finished it. I will then ask you to meet i will then demonstrate some features of
Today we will continue brainstorming ideas for your websites. Your job:
1. List as many topics as you can that interest you.
2. Choose 2-3 to focus on
3. Sketch out what you envision your sites to be about.
Once you have turned this in, you are welcome to grab a chromebook and begin doing a little preliminary digging about website information. Click on the links below to go on an information hunt and fill in the Concept Wheel and 10 Most Important Words. Your job is to find information from the resources I have provided to record what YOU think is most important from all of the resources provided.
today u will begin a new assignment. This will be a compare/contrast essay that will be published on your site. The following are the requirements:
1. Choose two ideas to compare/contrast
2. Write a 5-paragraph (minimum) essay
3. Must be in MLA format
4. Use at least 4 resources (cited in your essay)
5. Run through Grammarly and Plagiarism Check
6. Submit final typed draft with Plagiarism Check attached (include all parts of MLA format).
7. This is due on Friday, April 26th
today i will provide graphing tutorials for you so that you can begin creating the graphs that work best for your data.
this week your task is to conduct a survey and create a graph that represents your findings and embed into your site. this will be due Friday. your survey will include:
1. A minimum of 5 questions
2. A minimum of 25 people's responses to survey questions
3. A graphical representation of your survey uploaded to your site. (Likely this will mean one graph per question)
today we will begin writing r first article. please stay tuned for details.