good morning students!
this morning u will have the opportunity to finish you're ISAT math test or begin your ELA test in the morton lab. please leave everything in you're locker, take your lunch count and be prepared to rock this test!
love mrs p
good afternoon sixth graders
this afternoon we will continue are investigation. here are the step's u need to complete:
1. meet with group & share information from sources
2. finish writing notes on note-taking sheet
3. get sheet checked by mrs. p or lizzy
4. answer questions #1-3 in part 1
5. fill out Shakespearience survey on chromebook
6. write a thank you card to Shakespeare actors (optional)
Words to Go Lessons
1st Quarter Genius Hour Requirements:
Topic: Anything that intrigues you (except video games and movies)
Essay: MLA format, 5 paragraphs
Resources: 3 or more
Time: 7-10 min.
Required for All:
Digital/3D Visuals, Dress Up, Audience Engagement
Duo Presentation, Food, Special Audience, Music, Handout, Demonstration
Shurley Parent Help Book: Click here to access the parent help book for Shurley.
Performances: Use the Citation Machine button above to cite your sources in MLA format.
Remember that you will be presenting these Performances (presentations) at the end of Third Quarter (March 13-23, 2018). Be certain to plan your time wisely...it sneaks up on all of us!